Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities
Federal tax service reminds on grounds for mandatory removal of companies from the Unified state register of legal entities. The grounds are following: Company has not been providing tax reports for 12 months and there are no current operations on bank accounts;Company is unable to finance liquidation procedures neither itself nor by its founders;Unified state register contains a record on unreliable information about the company for the period of 6 months. Decision on removal of the company from the register and information about appealing procedure should be published in mass media. Such decision can be appealed within 3 months after its publication. Appeal claim should be in form of motivated objection. All objections sent after expiration of the 3 months period will not be considered.
You may also be interested
- Employment agreement with CEO, frequent mistakes
- Social contributions rates for years 2018 – 2020 have been established
- Job offer = problems for employer
- How to calculate personal income tax while tax residency change
- Bureaucracy of notaries has come to an end
- Record on unreliable information in Unified state register for legal entities, how to prevent liquidation?