Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities
Federal tax service reminds on grounds for mandatory removal of companies from the Unified state register of legal entities. The grounds are following: Company has not been providing tax reports for 12 months and there are no current operations on bank accounts;Company is unable to finance liquidation procedures neither itself nor by its founders;Unified state register contains a record on unreliable information about the company for the period of 6 months. Decision on removal of the company from the register and information about appealing procedure should be published in mass media. Such decision can be appealed within 3 months after its publication. Appeal claim should be in form of motivated objection. All objections sent after expiration of the 3 months period will not be considered.
You may also be interested
- Employment agreement with CEO, frequent mistakes
- Government Checkups plan for 2018 has been established
- Overview on residence and work permit – is it the same status?
- For bad faith negotiations company may be sued
- Latest tendency of court decisions related to simplified tax system
- Employment agreement with sole participant, fact or fiction? Details on our website