Social contributions rates for years 2018 – 2020 have been established
Nov, 15 2017
New Law was adopted by the RF State Duma according to which contributions rates to Social Funds for years 2018 – 2020 shall remain. Thus, aggregate amount shall be at the same level of salary 30%:22% for the RF Pension Fund;2.9% for the RF Social Insurance Fund;5.1% for the RF Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund. According to many experts, Social contributions rates for 2021 most probably will be increased. Please be informed that Social contributions rates to be paid by employers for employees – foreign citizens depend on their migration status. More detailed information on the matter is available on our website: http://valen.moscow/what-taxes-and-social-fees-shall-be-paid-foreign-employees/ru/.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Job offer = problems for employer
- How to calculate personal income tax while tax residency change
- Bureaucracy of notaries has come to an end
- Record on unreliable information in Unified state register for legal entities, how to prevent liquidation?
- How employer can start using of electronic sick certificate
- New amendments in Civil Code of the Russian Federation