Bureaucracy of notaries has come to an end
Sep, 26 2017
New regulations on procedure of notary actions performance are planned to be established in Russia. These regulations establishing strict list of documents and information, which will be required for performance of notary actions, as well as the form of such information. Moreover, according to regulations notaries will not be allowed to ask for documents or information, that may be received by notaries themselves. Amendments shall come into force on January, 2018.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Record on unreliable information in Unified state register for legal entities, how to prevent liquidation?
- How employer can start using of electronic sick certificate
- New amendments in Civil Code of the Russian Federation
- What to do if the Federal Tax Service has blocked a bank account?
- Overview on dismissal under agreement of the parties
- What to do with documents after expiration of storage period?