It will become easier to submit documents for state registration of a company through a notary
May, 05 2021
In accordance with the draft No. 1021318-7 of the Federal Law “On Amendments to the Federal Law “On State Registration of Legal Entities and Sole Proprietors” and Article 80 of the Fundamentals of the Legislation of the Russian Federation on Notaries”, it is proposed to legally fix the following:
- notaries will be able to independently send documents to the tax authority for state registration of a company, when the notary certifies the signature of the applicant;
- if there are several founders, the documents are sent by the notary who certified the signature of the last applicant;
- certification of the authenticity of the signature on the document and submission of documents to the tax service will be carried out within the framework of a single notarial action.
At the moment, the draft law has passed the second reading in the State Duma.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- Analysis of the agency agreement
- New rules in the legislation on investment activity: “golden” passports, protection of novice investors, state information system.
- Meetings of shareholders, the board of directors, and creditors will be held online
- The Ministry of Digital Development proposes to create a specialized court for economic disputes in the field of information technologies
- The requirements for the Articles of Association of joint-stock companies will be optimized
- From April 1, German citizens are allowed to enter the Russian Federation anew