The Ministry of Digital Development proposes to create a specialized court for economic disputes in the field of information technologies
According to the Ministry of Digital Development, the judicial authorities do not have enough competence in the matter of considering disputes related to information technologies at the moment. In this regard, the ministry proposes to create a specialized judicial body authorized to consider cases involving IT companies.
A profile court can be created by 2024 as part of measures taken to stimulate and support the IT business.
Moreover, the ministry proposes to introduce a moratorium on tax audits of IT companies, which have become more frequent due to the huge tax benefits provided. The risk-based approach used by the tax authorities involves checking IT companies that have received significant benefits.
You may also be interested
- The requirements for the Articles of Association of joint-stock companies will be optimized
- From April 1, German citizens are allowed to enter the Russian Federation anew
- Judicial protection of civil rights
- Representation of legal entity in court
- Analysis of a civil contract
- Employment contract and legal regulations