From April 1, German citizens are allowed to enter the Russian Federation anew
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 814-p of March 31, 2021, from April 1, citizens of the Federal Republic of Germany have the right to enter the territory of the Russian Federation, provided that these persons have a valid visa.
Entry to Russia is also allowed to foreign citizens permanently residing in Germany and having the corresponding confirming document.
As for the visa issuance procedure, it remains suspended until now and no further information has been received from the competent state authorities on the resumption of visa issuance at this time.
In addition, from April 1, regular international flights between Russia and Germany will resume on a mutual basis. Thus, German citizens and foreign citizens permanently residing in Germany can freely enter the territory of Russia by air since now.
You may also be interested
- Russia plans to create a unified system of registering foreign citizens staying in the country, details on our website
- The government may oblige foreign IT-companies to open representative offices in Russia
- Personal data: new working rules from March 1, 2021
- The Government may exempt IT-companies from planned inspections
- The tax burden of foreign companies in the field of information technology is planned to be increased
- Stages of drafting a contract