The Government may exempt IT-companies from planned inspections
The Ministry of Digital Development of the Russian Federation has taken the initiative to provide the second package of measures to support the IT industry, in which it is proposed to exempt these companies from supervisory actions carried out by state bodies.
In accordance with the legislative initiative, it is planned to ban planned inspections carried out by:
- Fire Inspection;
- Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare;
- Social Insurance Fund;
- Labor Inspection.
It is worth noting that within the framework of first package of support measures, IT companies have received mainly tax benefits: reduction of social contributions, income tax, as well as zero VAT rate. The measure provided for in the second package will create even more comfortable conditions for doing business in the field of information technology.
You may also be interested
- The tax burden of foreign companies in the field of information technology is planned to be increased
- Stages of drafting a contract
- Attorneys at law will be banned from representation in court for violating legal ethics
- Amedments in the field of legislation on foreign investment
- Draft law on top managers’ liability insurance has been prepared
- Foreign citizens arriving in Russia from the EAEU countries will be required to pass identification