Foreign citizens arriving in Russia from the EAEU countries will be required to pass identification
Feb, 17 2021
The Government of the Russian Federation proposes to oblige all foreign citizens coming from the EAEU countries for the purpose of carrying out work activities in Russia to undergo a number of the following procedures:
- fingerprint registration;
- biometric identification;
- medical examination.
All labor migrants staying on the territory of the country more than 90 days per year will be subject to such a requirement. Meanwhile, all the above procedures should be passed within 30 days from the date of entry.
The following categories of citizens will not be required to pass the above procedures:
- incapacitated persons;
- persons under the age of 18;
- men over 65 and women over 60 years old.
View all comments
You may also be interested
- The State Duma introduces a temporary identity card for stateless persons staying on the territory of Russia
- A contract for the sale of an enterprise of a property complex
- A transaction of purchase and sale of business
- Legal analysis of international treaty
- Foundation agreement
- The purpose of contract verification