A number of restrictions are lifted in Moscow from January 27
A number of restrictive measures introduced in terms of fighting the spread of coronavirus pandemic are lifted in accordance with the decree signed by Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin.
According to the Decree of the Mayor of Moscow, from January 27:
- the obligation of employers to transfer at least 30% of employees to remote work is cancelled;
- the provision of public catering services to citizens is resumed;
- entertainment events are resumed from 23:00 to 6:00;
- recommendations for citizens over 65 years of age or with chronic diseases to stay at home are still in force.
However, it is worth noting that the employer retains the obligation to transfer all employees over 65 years of age, as well as citizens with chronic diseases, to remote work, and to provide information about this on the website of the Mayor of Moscow on a weekly basis.
You may also be interested
- Working with distressed assets in the context of coronavirus restrictions: work of courts, moratoriums and other restrictions
- The legislation in the field of bankruptcy is planned to be tightened
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will launch a digital platform for small and medium-sized businesses support
- Review and resolution of individual labor disputes
- Pre-trial procedure of settling labor disputes
- Settlement of labor disputes in court