The permission documents of foreign citizens will be valid without prolongation until June 15, 2021.
The Decree of the Russian President dd. December 15, 2020 No. 791 on the extension of validity period of all permission documents for foreign citizens during a pandemic has been recently published.
Thus, the term has been extended until June 15, 2021.
The decree also provides that the extension of the terms of stay in Russia does not apply to foreign citizens who have citizenship or a residence permit of a state with which the borders are open.
Moreover, this rule takes effect only 90 days after the publication of the new Decree.
Also, 90 days after the opening of borders with a foreign state, with the exception of flights related to the returning of foreign citizens to this foreign state, the extension does not apply to citizens who have citizenship or a residence permit of another state.
You may also be interested
- Legislation on legal entities will be amended in the field of reorganization procedure
- Make an invitation for visa to Russia
- The procedure of extending permanent residence permits of highly qualified specialists has been cancelled
- Temporary residence permit policy in Russia
- Review of the Russian law on Personal Data
- The Parliament adopted the law on remote work