The State Duma introduces a temporary identity card for stateless persons staying on the territory of Russia
Temporary identity card (TIC) of stateless persons is a novelty of the Russian legislation. TIC is a document that is issued to a stateless person to confirm his identity and temporary stay on the territory of the Russian Federation.
A stateless person will be able to apply for the specified document, which is issued for a period of 10 years, if such person does not have:
- identity document;
- confirmation of the right to reside in another country;
- decision on expulsion from the Russian Federation, deportation.
Temporary identity card will allow stateless persons to work in the country without the need to obtain work permit or patent. Employers, in turn, do not need to obtain permission to attract and use stateless persons.
You may also be interested
- A number of restrictions are lifted in Moscow from January 27
- Working with distressed assets in the context of coronavirus restrictions: work of courts, moratoriums and other restrictions
- The legislation in the field of bankruptcy is planned to be tightened
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation will launch a digital platform for small and medium-sized businesses support
- Issuance of electronic visas to foreign citizens has been suspended
- FTS clarified the rules for providing information about beneficiaries