Accreditation of IT-companies is planned to be simplified and speeded up
In accordance with the draft Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation, process of accreditation of companies from IT sphere will be significantly facilitated due to simplification of some mandatory procedures.
The following changes are proposed:
- to introduce possibility of applying for accreditation through the Public services portal. At the moment, you can only apply for accreditation of an IT-company by visiting the Ministry of communications in person or by sending an application by registered mail.
- to cancel obligation to attach a certificate signed by head of organization confirming that the company actually operates in the field of information technologies.
- to significantly decrease the deadline for entering applicant in the register of accredited IT-companies. If the application is submitted through the Public services portal, the company will be included in the register on the same day. When submitting a paper application – no later than 5 working days, counting from date of application’s registration. At the moment, this process takes up to 30 business days.
The procedure of accreditation is not mandatory; however, it allows IT-companies to receive state support, including payment of reduced income tax and insurance premiums as part of so-called tax maneuver.
You may also be interested
- A draft law that provides new grounds for reviewing court decisions has been developed
- Additional guarantees have been introduced for employees who are dismissed due to company’s liquidation
- The Government is planning to improve corporate procedures
- How much does a residence permit cost in Russia
- Small enterprises may be relieved from conducting mandatory audit
- Entrepreneurs will be entitled to contest the decision of controlling authorities in prejudicial order