Entrepreneurs will be entitled to contest the decision of controlling authorities in prejudicial order
The experiment on pre-trial appeal of controlling authorities’ decisions will be held in Russia from August 17, 2020 till June 30, 2021. The corresponding Resolution has been signed by Russian prime minister Mikhail Mishustin.
According to Resolution entrepreneurs will be entitled to contest relevant decisions of controlling authorities using online service which is called «Gosuslugi». It is necessary to have personal account on the website, through which it will be possible to submit application stating disagreement with the decision of a particular governmental body.
If the applicant is natural person, it is necessary to have simple or enforced electronic signature. In a case when applicant is legal entity enforced qualified electronic signature will be required.
After an application is submitted state authorities will have 2 days to consider it. When specified time period expires, the state agency will either refuse to satisfy stated requirements or suspend execution of the actions appealed.
You may also be interested
- From 1 of August 14-day period of self-isolation is cancelled for those who come to Russia
- Law on introduction of single electronic visa for foreign citizens
- From 1st of August Russia opens its boarders for some countries
- Verification of accounting and reporting correctness
- Checkup of accounting
- Internal accounting audit