Bankruptcy of absent or liquidated debtor and simplified bankruptcy procedures
In order to quickly exclude property of companies which actually stopped working from economic turnover so-called simplified bankruptcy procedures are applied. They also can be applied to remove assets of company which undergoes liquidation procedure or whose location cannot be determined.
To simplify the process of declaring a company insolvent, reduced duration of its conduction is applied. This ensures more favorable conditions for the parties of bankruptcy relationship.
Legal entity’s bankruptcy in simplified manner has following advantages:
- there is only one stage – bankruptcy proceeding;
- reduced terms: from 6 to 9 months, whereas the normal bankruptcy process usually takes more than a year;
- deadline for closing register of creditors’ claims is 1 month instead of two in normal bankruptcy procedure;
- economy of money.
Thus, simplified bankruptcy procedure can be applied in two following case: when debtor is at the stage of liquidation and when debtor is not present at all, so it is impossible to determine its location. Such procedure helps to get rid of accumulated debts in relatively short period and with minimal costs.
VALEN specialists are highly experienced in the field of conducting bankruptcy procedure and can provide following services:
- determine whether simplified bankruptcy procedure is suitable for you as a debtor;
- conduct all activities under simplified bankruptcy;
- provide consultation to creditor on issues related to insolvency of absent or liquidated debtor and draw up a debt repayment plan.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Law degree in the Russian Federation
Studied at the University of Passau, Germany
Foreign Languages: English, German
Since 2007 a lawyer in Beiten Burkhardt lawfirm
Since 2012 founder and managing partner at VALENOur specialists
Foreign Languages: Croatian, English
5+ years as a head of Accounting and Finance in European Companies
2+ years as a SAP consultant for companies in Germany (Munich) and UAE (Dubai)
Partner at VALENOur specialists
Graduated Moscow State Law Academy under name of O.E. Kutafin (MSAL) in 2012
Foreign languages: English, Latvian
Experience since 2012 – in legal consulting, banking, private equity and sports law.
Since 2021 – Head of legal in VALEN
Since 2022 – Partner/Head of legal in VALENOur specialists
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you