Supreme Court specified the differences between employment and service agreements
In one of the last cases RF Supreme Court compared employment agreement and service agreement. The Court specified the following differences: Purpose of the agreementThe main purpose of employment agreement is a systematic work performance. Service agreement purpose is execution of agreed task by a certain date. Subject matter of the agreementThe subject matter of employment agreement is performance of labor function as a process. The subject matter of service agreement is a particular result of a service. Status of an employee / service providerService provider has full autonomy. At the same time employee is under the control of employer, he is integrated in staff structure and should comply with working schedule. Risk allocationProvider under service agreement renders the service at his own risk. Employment relations, as a rule, mean that employee’s financial liability is limited. In case of use of service agreement instead of employment agreement company may be fined up to 100 000 rubles.
You may also be interested
- What documents shall be requested from counterparty?
- Commercial secret. How to impose liability?
- Legal address of the company – what’s new
- Amendments into company registration procedure
- New online services at the Federal Tax Service’s website
- Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities