From July 1, the procedure for notarization of the decision of the legal entity’s sole participant to increase the amount of authorized capital has been changed
The Federal Law “On Limited Liability Companies” has been clarified, according to which the decision of a legal entity’s sole participant to increase the amount of company’s authorized capital is subject to notarization.
Performance of the relevant notarial action by a notary is confirmed by the issuance of a certificate to the applicant. Thus, the duties of a notary include:
- identification of a legal entity participant;
- determination of the participant’s powers and his right to make an appropriate decision;
- certification of the document on the capital increase;
- issuance of a certificate confirming the commission of the specified action.
Previously, the legal rules required notarization of the signature’s authenticity on the document, which did not provide certification of the document’s content.
You may also be interested
- New in legislation – June 2021.
- The terms of foreign citizens’ stay in Russia have been extended till September 30
- Important business innovations in Russian legislation for may 2021
- A draft law on subsidiaries of foreign IT-companies has been introduced to the State Duma
- From July 2022, it will be possible to affix an electronic apostille on the documents
- Intellectual property rights