Ask a lawyer
Foreign citizen wants set up company.
There are the most popular questions about that topic…
▪️Question: What legal forms of companies can non-residents open?
Answer: Foreign citizens can open companies with any organizational-legal form, as they have the same rights in this sphere of life as residents.
▪️Question: Are there any restrictions or prohibitions on the participation of foreign citizens in Russian business?
Answer: Yes, but these restrictions do not apply to the choice of the form of the future company.
▪️Question: Can I open an LLC from another country?
Answer: Yes, it is possible.
VALEN Group will help you with legal issues related to starting a business.
You may also be interested
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs proposes to introduce 3 new legal regimes of foreign citizens’ stay in the Russian Federation
- Examination of the work contract
- Protection of the rights of entrepreneurs by the court of general jurisdiction
- Tax expertise of contracts
- Analysis of the international sales contract
- From July 1, the procedure for notarization of the decision of the legal entity’s sole participant to increase the amount of authorized capital has been changed