Refusal from taxation of income received from intellectual property.
The relevant ministry has proposed a draft law proposing not to levy taxes on the results of intellectual activity.
The grace period will be extended to small and medium-sized businesses for 5 years, to other organizations for 3 years. When determining these norms, Russian legislators took into account the experience of foreign colleagues.
The creators of the proposed law draw attention to the fact that a similar regime was in effect earlier. The cancellation of the preferential regime has negatively affected investment activity in the field of intellectual property.
The two-year tax exemption regime that was in effect earlier was not long enough, given the labor-intensive nature of accounting for intellectual property rights.
The authors of the bill put forward the idea that due to this tax exemption, it will be possible to legalize a large share of the black market.
You may also be interested
- The Ministry of Finance has proposed to equalize personal income tax rates for Russians and citizens who are tax residents of Russia, and to establish the amount of income tax on earnings “from employment activities”
- Holiday weekends for 2022
- Court representative
- Cancellation of remote regime for employers
- Development’s trends of russian economic sector
- Court representative 2021