The procedure for changing the head of the LLC in 2022: features
The process of changing the head is formalized by the decision of the sole participant, in the event that there are 2 more founders, a protocol on the change is drawn up.
The procedure for changing the head by the sole founder.
The sole participant issues a decision on the change of the head of the company. The document must necessarily contain:
• Full name of the Company, TIN, address and OGRN.
• Date and place of the decision.
• Data of the founder.
• The date of termination of the powers of the former head and the appointment of a new one, respectively.
The decision is signed with his own hand, otherwise it will be invalid.
The procedure for changing the head of the protocol of several participants.
In this case, it is mandatory to convene a general meeting of participants. The law provides for two types of meetings: regular and extraordinary.
The request to convene an extraordinary meeting is sent by the participant to the head.
If the director refuses to convene the meeting, the participant who has more than 10 percent of the shares receives this right.
The General Meeting of participants keeps the minutes of the meeting, where questions on each item are reflected.
In respect of all items, each founder votes FOR or AGAINST.
The protocol is reflected in a charming manner:
– The fact and date of the previous director.
– Information about the new director.
– Term of office (optional).
The minutes of the general meeting must be notarized, otherwise the tax service will not register the changes.
Filling out the appropriate sample form.
The manager submits form P13014 on the change, which must be notarized.
The package of documents can be submitted in three ways:
1. Personally to the Tax Inspectorate.
2. By mail.
3. Through a notary.
The deadline for registration of relevant changes is 5 working days from the date of submission of documents.
You may also be interested
- Legal support of Internet projects. Goals and types of legal assistance in conducting digital business
- Reporting on the opening of foreign accounts
- EDS for foreign managers
- Permanent residence permit without citizenship in the Russian Federation
- Renewal of registration in the Russian Federation
- Residence permit in Russia in 2020