Migration inspection – check list
Mar, 12 2019
Ministry of internal affairs has approved form of check lists for migration inspections. These check lists will conduct scheduled inspections of companies with foreign employees. Authorized bodies will first check following issues:
- Existence of employment contracts with foreign employees, as well as valid work permits or patents;
- Do foreign employees work exclusively in the region indicated in their own work permit or patent;
- Is the position of foreign employee identical to the position indicated in his own work permit or patent;
- Does employer submit notifications on conclusion of employment contract with foreign employee, as well as quarterly notifications on salary payment to highly qualified specialists, to the territorial body of Ministry of internal affairs of Russia;
- Are employment relationships with a foreign worker terminated if his work permit or patent is nullified.