Inclusion of companies with foreign capital into Register of small and medium-sized businesses
According to recent legislative amendments, companies with more than 49% of foreign ownership have also been given an opportunity to get status of small or medium sized-enterprise.
For this, it is necessary to confirm that foreign participant owning more than 49% shares of Russian company is located outside the offshore zones and meets following criteria of small and medium-sized business:
- Average number of company’s employees for last calendar year does not exceed 250 people;
- Company’s income for last calendar year does not exceed 2 billion Rubles.
VALEN specialists will provide all necessary support to verify and include Russian company with foreign capital into the Register of small and medium-sized businesses.
Please answer this letter, leave a request on our website or contact us directly at +7 (495) 7-888-096 to get a consultation. We would also be glad to see you in our office in Moscow.
You may also be interested
- Federal Tax Service has suspended debt collection and ongoing inspections
- New concessions to the self-isolation regime as a part of the first phase of lifting restrictions
- Foreign citizens will be able to obtain residence permit for purchasing real estate property in Russia.
- Introduction of additional preferential conditions for tenants
- President announced the end of National non-working period on May, 12
- Accounting for individual entrepreneurs