Extension of measures to regulate the status of foreigners
A new Presidential decree amends some provisions regarding foreign citizens.
- The following permits, which expires from March 15 to September 15, 2020, are automatically prolongated:
* Residence/place of stay registration;
* Migration card;
* Temporary/permanent residence permit
2. From June 16 to September 15, 2020 inclusive:
* Foreigners arriving in Russia on a visa-free basis are entitled to apply for (prolong, renew) a patent without meeting the requirements for deadline / declared purpose / departure from the Russian Federation;
* Foreigners arriving in Russia on a visa are entitled to obtain a work permit only at the request of organization that has received permission to hire foreign employees. In this case, it does not matter what purpose of entry had the foreigner with visa.
You may also be interested
- Time-management tips from VALEN lawyers
- Accounting and analysis of financial results
- Accounting of services provision
- Audit according to sectoral accounting standards
- Self-isolation regime and digital passes are canceled in Moscow, service sector will also resume its work
- The Bank of Russia has drafted new standards of issuing securities