Negotiations and approval of M&A transaction
Before entering into merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, it is necessary to discuss all the terms and conditions in advance, draft all necessary documents and conduct a thorough check of the counterparty. The specialists’ support is especially necessary when it comes to a deal between large “players” of the market.
What does M&A transaction approval support service include?
- Participation in negotiations between the seller and the buyer;
- Preparation of non-disclosure agreement and agreement on how to conduct negotiations;
- Preparation of letter of intent setting forth parties’ preliminary agreements;
- Conducting legal and financial due diligence of the business or individual assets within the scope of the transaction;
- Preparation of Disclosure Letter;
- Structuring the transaction and developing a scheme for its implementation;
- Analysis of tax risks and tax structuring of transaction;
- Preparation and approval of all legal documentation necessary for entering into transaction, including contracts for the sale of shares, agreements of shareholders (participants), guarantees, warranties, obligations to compensate for losses, option agreements, agreements on security obligations, etc.;
- Monitoring compliance with corporate procedures necessary for the approval of the transaction;
- Obtaining approvals from Russian government agencies to conclude the transaction.
Our lawyers have many years of experience in successful supporting M&A transactions, including at the stage of preparation for the transaction.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
In 2008 graduated with honors from Moscow State Law Academy.
In 2011 finished postgraduate school of the Moscow State Law Academy and received a PhD in Law.
Since 2015 works as attorney.
More than 5 years of experience as an attorney – arbitration and bankruptcy litigation.
6 years of experience as an inhouse lawyer with specialization in Labor, Contract and IT law.
4 years of experience in the field of international relations (working with international organizations such as the UN, IAEA).
Foreign Languages: English
Senior Lawyer at VALEN GroupOur specialists
Higher School of Economics (Bachelor’s degree), 2018 – Faculty of Law
Higher School of Economics (Master’s program), 2020 – Lawyer in activities in justice and law enforcement
Over 3 years of experience as a lawyer in foreign law firms
Foreign languages: EnglishOur specialists
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you