Negotiations and approval of M&A transaction
Before entering into merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, it is necessary to discuss all the terms and conditions in advance, draft all necessary documents and conduct a thorough check of the counterparty. The specialists’ support is especially necessary when it comes to a deal between large “players” of the market.
What does M&A transaction approval support service include?
- Participation in negotiations between the seller and the buyer;
- Preparation of non-disclosure agreement and agreement on how to conduct negotiations;
- Preparation of letter of intent setting forth parties’ preliminary agreements;
- Conducting legal and financial due diligence of the business or individual assets within the scope of the transaction;
- Preparation of Disclosure Letter;
- Structuring the transaction and developing a scheme for its implementation;
- Analysis of tax risks and tax structuring of transaction;
- Preparation and approval of all legal documentation necessary for entering into transaction, including contracts for the sale of shares, agreements of shareholders (participants), guarantees, warranties, obligations to compensate for losses, option agreements, agreements on security obligations, etc.;
- Monitoring compliance with corporate procedures necessary for the approval of the transaction;
- Obtaining approvals from Russian government agencies to conclude the transaction.
Our lawyers have many years of experience in successful supporting M&A transactions, including at the stage of preparation for the transaction.