Negotiations and approval of M&A transaction
Before entering into merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, it is necessary to discuss all the terms and conditions in advance, draft all necessary documents and conduct a thorough check of the counterparty. The specialists’ support is especially necessary when it comes to a deal between large “players” of the market.
What does M&A transaction approval support service include?
- Participation in negotiations between the seller and the buyer;
- Preparation of non-disclosure agreement and agreement on how to conduct negotiations;
- Preparation of letter of intent setting forth parties’ preliminary agreements;
- Conducting legal and financial due diligence of the business or individual assets within the scope of the transaction;
- Preparation of Disclosure Letter;
- Structuring the transaction and developing a scheme for its implementation;
- Analysis of tax risks and tax structuring of transaction;
- Preparation and approval of all legal documentation necessary for entering into transaction, including contracts for the sale of shares, agreements of shareholders (participants), guarantees, warranties, obligations to compensate for losses, option agreements, agreements on security obligations, etc.;
- Monitoring compliance with corporate procedures necessary for the approval of the transaction;
- Obtaining approvals from Russian government agencies to conclude the transaction.
Our lawyers have many years of experience in successful supporting M&A transactions, including at the stage of preparation for the transaction.
Two degrees in Lomonosov Moscow State University. Faculties of Law and Philology.
1996 – obtained status of attorney
Foreign Languages: English
Specialist in the field of legal representation, corporate conflict resolution, structuring and support of transactions for the acquisition of business, as well as defense / representation in the framework of criminal prosecution
1994 – has written more than 150 publications in the Russian newspapers and magazines
Since 2019 – Senior Lawyer at VALENOur specialists
Law degree in Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2014
Postgraduate education diploma in Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, 2017
Foreign Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Since 2014 – practice in obtaining and collecting of low liquid debts, in bankruptcy procedures of legal entities and litigation in commercial and regular courts
Since 2020 – lawyer at VALENOur specialists
Russian Foreign Trade Academy (LLB), 2017 international law faculty
University of Westminster (LLM), 2018 Faculty – corporate finance law
Foreign Languages: English, Spanish
Internships in public authorities (District Court, Russian Financial Intelligence Unit; English and Swiss law firms (Diacle Ltd, Froriep LLP)
Since 2019 – lawyer at VALENOur specialists