Corporate and M&A
Nowadays companies tend to remove barriers of international business-dealing. One of the ways available to entrepreneurs who plan to expand their field of operation is to merge with another company. Such processes are subject to corporate and M&A law and should be carried out in strict compliance with legal requirements.
The term “mergers and acquisitions” (M&A) in international course of business usually means transactions that result in the transfer of property, possession, or rights of control in relation to business from one person to another on the basis of contract.
What advantages does it have?
- expansion of operation area;
- expansion of new markets;
- increase of resources available;
- improving the quality of products;
- development of competitiveness.
However, it should be noted that such a transaction is rather long and complex issue, implementation of which is impossible without qualified legal assistance. This is due to the fact that the conclusion of an agreement is preceded by many procedures that must be complied with by each company planning to merge.
Thus, it is vital to seek a legal advice of a professional in the field of corporate and M&A law.
VALEN specialists have many years of experience in the field of corporate and M&A law. The range of our services includes the following:
- consultation on any issue related to corporate law;
- due diligence of company-counterparty;
- business structuring
- drafting and structuring an investment agreement;
- professional legal support at all stages of M&A deal.