The Russian Government has adopted the procedure for obtaining a residence permit for foreign investors
Since January 11, 2023, the criteria for obtaining a residence permit for foreigners investing in Russia have been approved.
A foreigner must meet one of the following criteria:
1) Investment of at least 15 million rubles in projects of social significance over the past 3 years.
2) An investment of at least 30 million rubles in a legal entity operating in the last three years and at the same time the amount of taxes and fees paid, as well as insurance premiums for the last year is at least 6 million rubles.
3) Be the only participant of an LLC or JSC that has been engaged in entrepreneurial activity for 3 years and at the same time the amount of taxes and fees paid, as well as insurance premiums is at least 4 million rubles annually.
4) Be the owner of real estate of any kind for one year and purchase it at the construction stage or within 2 years after commissioning.
The cost of real estate in this case should be at least 50 million rubles. if it is located in Moscow, at least 20 million rubles in the Far East, at least 25 million rubles in the territory of other Russian subjects.
At the same time, there should be no restrictions on rights and encumbrances on objects.
You may also be interested
- Voluntary liquidation procedure of legal entity
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes. Cases of mandatory pre-trial procedure. Proof and terms of the pre-trial procedure.
- Pre-trial procedure of settling labor disputes
- Features of the consideration of corporate disputes. How to resolve disagreements in pre-trial and judicial proceedings?
- The legal formalization of the sale of business
- Legal support of investment projects. When and why is this necessary?