The number of notarial transactions made by businesses has increased
The Federal Notary Chamber notes the growth of transactions made remotely with the participation of two or more notaries. At the beginning of 2023, more remote transactions were made than in the whole of 2021.
This notarial action was introduced in 2021 and with its help it is possible to carry out transactions remotely. One party visits one notary, the other party visits another notary. At the same time, the parties to the transaction may be thousands of kilometers apart from each other.
In a few months of 2023, the number of such transactions has increased by more than 2 times compared to the same period last year. In 2022, the number of these transactions made remotely increased by more than 4 times compared to 2021, when such transactions appeared in practice.
The most popular types of transactions are transactions made by legal entities. Such transactions save time and money, providing convenience and security.
Remotely, you can conclude any transaction that is not prohibited by law. Real estate purchase and sale transactions, transactions on alienation of a share in the authorized capital of an LLC are popular.
You may also be interested
- Ministry of Finance proposes to suspend double taxation treaties
- Choice of applicable law and arbitration: what has changed for business
- Russia and Iran to create joint Chamber of Commerce
- How long is it possible to stay in Russia without registration?
- How foreign companies completely or partially leave the Russian market
- The Federal Tax Service has updated the rules for verifying the validity of information in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities