Tax expertise of contracts
One of the processes that characterizes the activity of any company is the process of making transactions. It includes drawing up and signing a contract. In any transaction, special attention should be paid to the issue related to the payment of taxes, state duties and fees to the state budget.
Tax expertise of contracts is an inseparable component of any company’s work from the business sphere. It allows to analyze risks and make a forecast that will reflect the probability of their occurrence. This happens even in the process of making a transaction and the client gets the opportunity to prevent all the negative consequences associated with the tax component in advance.
How does the examination process work?
When carrying out the examination procedure, the duties of the specialist include the following:
- Conducting a detailed analysis of the terms of the contract, which sets out the rights and obligations of the parties.
- Thorough verification of the counterparty’s reliability.
- Evaluation of the contract in terms of compliance with all laws and regulations of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- A detailed explanation of the meanings of the terms and conditions reflected in the concluded contract.
- Assistance in identifying provisions and articles that may infringe on the rights or interests of one of the parties to the agreement.
Tax expertise of contracts is able to reduce risks and properly organize accounting, which in turn helps the client to be calm, in cases when the company will carry out tax control measures on the part of state bodies.
Stages of the examination:
- Making a decision on the appointment of an expert examination.
- Familiarization of the taxpayer with the resolution and drawing up a protocol.
- Transfer of the case materials to the expert.
- Conducting an expert examination.
- Making an expert opinion in writing.
The specialists who carry out the expertise have deep knowledge in the field of taxation and accounting, so they solve the tasks of minimizing risks through an integrated approach. This expertise effectively optimizes the tax burden of the client company.
Summing up, we can say that the tax examination of contracts serves to form a clear idea of the client about the result of the transaction and the obligations, dangers in the field of entrepreneurship.
High-quality and professional expertise performed by qualified specialists is the key to the successful implementation of entrepreneurial activity and the functioning of the company as a whole. It is able to protect the company from negative consequences by identifying unprofitable, fraudulent conditions that do not take into account the interests of the party to the contract. Protects the client-company from false accusations and claims from the counterparty in future and helps the client to gain confidence when conducting a tax audit in the company.
You may also be interested
- Analysis of the international sales contract
- From July 1, the procedure for notarization of the decision of the legal entity’s sole participant to increase the amount of authorized capital has been changed
- New in legislation – June 2021.
- The terms of foreign citizens’ stay in Russia have been extended till September 30
- Important business innovations in Russian legislation for may 2021
- A draft law on subsidiaries of foreign IT-companies has been introduced to the State Duma