Registration of representative office/branch
The process of opening a branch office in Russia:
- Preparation of set of necessary documents (Resolution on branch office opening, Application under Russian specialized form, Charter of branch office, and others);
- Certification of the number of employees in the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation;
- Submission of documents to registration authority (Federal Tax Service No. 47 for Moscow);
- Obtaining Certificate.
State fee – 120 000 Rubles (about 1350 Euro) and 18 000 Rubles (about 200 Euro) for certification o the number of employees.
Before state registration Branch should have a legal address. The rendering of such address should be confirmed by the guarantee letter of the premises owner. We can provide with legal address.
This service includes:
- Rendering of legal address and the documents for registering the company and opening of the bank accounts;
- Postbox service (receiving of the correspondence and transfer to company representative).
Legal address and postbox service will be valid for 6 months. Later, we can prolong or change the address.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you