CEO on outsource
The executive body of the company is one of the most important components in any business, without it the company cannot act.
When services of outsourcing of the CEO required?
- Urgent change of the general director.
An interim CEO (interim manager) will be required if one general director has already left his post or is unavailable for some reasons (illness, departure) – a new candidate for this position has not yet been found, and the company’s activities cannot be suspended while the search for a new director.
- Registration of a new company
According to Russian law, the presence of a general director is required already at the stage of company registration.
However, if the general director is a foreigner, then before starting his duties, he will need to obtain a work permit (process takes at least 1 month). For that time, an interim manager or a management company required.
What exactly does the interim CEO (interim manager)
- representation of the company’s interests in state bodies;
- checking and signing of agreements, with the exception of credit, loan and other agreements imposing credit obligations to third parties;
- signing accounting and tax documents (invoices, reports, acts of rendered services);
- checking and signing of any other documents requiring the signature of the general director of the company.
Our specialists will be glad to advise you on the services of interim general director.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you