Outsourced CEO services
The CEO is the executive body and one of the most important positions in any business, without him the company cannot function.
However, sometimes the situation arises in which, for one reason or another, the CEO is temporarily absent from the company and outsourcing of this position is necessary:
When is outsourcing a CEO necessary?
- Urgent change of CEO.
An interim manager is also necessary if a CEO has already left his or her post or has turned out to be unavailable for various reasons (illness, departure) – a new candidate for the position has not yet been found, and the company cannot suspend its activities for the duration of the recruitment process.
- Registration of a new company
According to Russian law, a CEO is required at the stage of company registration.
However, if the CEO is a foreigner, then before taking up his or her duties, a work permit will be needed (a procedure that takes at least 1 month). During this time, an interim manager is needed.
What exactly does the interim CEO (interim manager):
- Representation of company interests in state bodies;
- Verification and signing of agreements, with the exception of credit, loan and other agreements in which loan obligations are imposed by third parties;
- Signing of accounting and tax documents (invoices, service acceptance certificates);
- Verification and signing of any other documents requiring the signature of the company CEO.
Our specialists will be happy to advise you in connection with the interim CEO service.
How to get a service?
- Choose a service
- Fill in the form
- Our specialists
will contact you
for an initial consultation
Our Clients And Partners
Please fill in the form and our specialists will get back to you