Labour dispute resolution
Concept and types of labour disputes
Labour disputes are unresolved disagreements between employees and employers. Their effective resolution is the key to stable and profitable company’s functioning, but only professional labour lawyer can deal with them. Labour disagreements can be individual and collective and may affect rights of one employee or the whole team.
Cause of labour conflicts, generally consists of labour offenses or in some cases misconception about offense existence.
Occurrence of labour disputes
Given instability of economic and financial situation in Russia, none of participants of labour relationships are immune from disagreements. In this regard, employers are recommended to set up organizational processes in a right way and take necessary measures to resolve labour conflicts in a company, with a help of qualified labour lawyers.
Inaccurate statement of terms of local regulation or employment contract may lead to misunderstanding or conflict between employee and employer.
In order to minimize risks, it is better to use services of lawyers specializing in these matters. VALEN is specialized in resolution of labour disputes, as well as full support at all stages of procedure for admission, dismissal, transfer to another position and other procedures arising out of labour relations.
How labor dispute can be resolved?
Timely unresolved conflict can lead to considerable losses and problems for organization, as well as entail director’s personal responsibility.
Labour disputes can be settled both in court and via pre-trial procedure. Pre-trial settlement has number of significant advantages compared to litigation. In addition to the obvious savings in time and money, pre-trial settlement of conflict reduces risk of loss of reputation for employer, and also helps to avoid unnecessary attention from labour inspection.
VALEN offers the following services concerning pre-trial settlement of labour disputes to Employers:
- consultations in oral and written forms on the labour disputes;
- expertise and legal analysis of employment contracts, local regulations, orders, job descriptions;
- identifying grounds for occurrence of labour dispute and minimizing negative consequences associated with it;
- forecasting outcome of controversial situation and legal assessment of possible risks;
- searching for the most reasonable ways to resolve labor conflict and developing justified legal position;
- participation in negotiation and pre-trial process of settlement of disagreements;
- representation of employer’s interests in labour inspection, court;
- preparation of complaints, statements of claim, reviews in case of labour dispute.
In case of non-settlement of dispute in pre-trial procedure, VALEN lawyers are ready to help in resolving individual and collective labour disputes and protect employer’s interests in court at any stage of litigation.
You can also contact our lawyers for resolution of labor disputes using any available method of communication and visit VALEN office by appointing a meeting via phone +7 (495) 7-888-096