Registration of a turnkey LLC
- We will perform turnkey work remotely
- For our clients stamp and opening a bank account for free
- For individuals only a passport is required for legal entities an extract from the company's register
Stages of working with us
- Conclusion of an agreement and payment
- Preparation of a set of documents and sending to the client
- Signing and certification of sets of documents by the client
- Sending signed and certified originals of documents to our office
- Translation of a set of documents and certification by a Russian notary
- Submission of documents for registration
- The company
If you are interested in registering a company in Moscow within 3-4 days, please contact us. You will receive full information about the nuances of this procedure, as well as assistance in collecting and registering documents in the relevant authorities.
What documents will you receive after registering an LLC in Russia
Sheet of the unified state register
of legal entities in the form PNo.50007
Сertificate of registration
with the tax authority
Сharter (АоА) with
the mark of the tax authority
- Graduated Moscow State Law Academy under name of O.E. Kutafin (MSAL) in 2012
- Foreign languages: English, Latvian
- Experience since 2012 – in legal consulting, banking, private equity and sports law.
- Since 2021 – Head of legal in VALEN
- Since 2022 – Partner/Head of legal in VALEN
Learn more about LLC registration
Where to start for those who plan to develop their own business in Moscow or in other Russian cities? It is necessary to register an LLC in Russia, following the rules, laws and regulations established by the relevant authorities.
Before proceeding to active actions, let's figure out the "theory": what documents need to be prepared, where your company should apply and how to save time on these procedures.
5 steps of LLC registration
There are two ways to register an LLC in the Russian Federation: register an LLC in Russia yourself or entrust this task to specialized companies.
In the first case, you need:
- prepare application P11001;
- collect a package of documents and transfer them to the Federal Tax Service (Federal Tax Service);
- pay the state fee (from 4000 rubles).
The advantage of this approach is that you will study the entire process of registering an LLC in the Russian Federation from beginning to end. You will find out what requirements exist and what problems you may encounter – from errors in documents to violations of the registration sequence. One minus - the duration of the process: everything can last from a couple of weeks to several months.
By choosing the second way – the support of a profile company, you will save time on collecting documents and registering them, paying state duties. However, there is a risk of encountering scammers and giving them passport data, as well as other important information.
Before starting cooperation with a profile company in Moscow or in other cities of the country, study the information about it: the duration of its existence on the market, its location, reviews on the Web and more.
As a rule, this data is freely available.
At this stage of LLC registration in Russia, it is necessary to clearly identify several important points
- Company name: you are required to form the name of the LLC and register it in Russian. It shall be unique. You can check this in the online search in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities. If you have found an LLC with an identical name, it is better to come up with another name;
- Legal address of LLC: registration of LLC with a legal address in the Russian Federation takes place at the tax inspectorate.
There are three ways to get a "address registration" for a company:
- rent or purchase an apartment / office / room where you plan to place staff;
- sign a contract with postal and secretarial services for the provision of a legal address in Moscow or in another city of the country;
- "register" the company at the home address of the founder or director of the LLC.
- Activity code (OKVED): when registering an LLC in Russia, it is important to decide what kind of business you will be engaged in. The activity code is selected from the OKVED classifier. It is freely available;
- Authorized capital: before registering an LLC with the legal address of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to determine what authorized capital your company will have. This is the amount that is deposited to the settlement bank account of the business structure. Minimum — 10,000 rubles. You can either deposit money or leave property as collateral. This can be done before submitting documents for the registration of an LLC or after — within four months; preparation of documents for the opening of an LLC. You should have on your hands:
1) the decision of the sole founder of the company or the minutes of the meeting of the founders of the LLC (in writing);
2) approved charter of LLC;
3) letter of guarantee for providing the address;
4) a document confirming the payment of the state duty if the package of documents was sent by mail or submitted personally by the applicant to the tax inspectorate. You have the right not to pay the state fee if you submit documents through a notary.
You can prepare these documents for the registration of an LLC in Russia either independently, using online services, or with the support of our company. We will make sure that all the documents are drawn up correctly.
This is one of the main documents that is submitted to the inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service when registering an LLC in the Russian Federation
- There is no need to sign the application. The signature is affixed in the presence of a tax inspector or a notary (if the registration of an LLC in the Russian Federation takes place by agreement).
One of the most important questions for an entrepreneur is how much it costs to register an LLC with a legal address in the Russian Federation.
- Now it is equal to the minimum amount of duty established by the state – 4,000 rubles. To deposit money, you need to fill out the receipt manually and transfer the money to the account of the registering authority.
The main purpose of registering an LLC in Russia is to increase income. One of the factors that affects making a profit is the correct choice of the tax system
You have several options:
- unified tax on imputed income;
- unified agricultural tax.
The choice of the taxation system depends on the type of activity, the number of employees of the company, the projected annual income, and other factors. That need to be studied before registration.
List of documents required for registration of LLC in Russia:
- application filled out on form P11001;
- the decision of the founder or the minutes of the meeting of the founders of the company;
- charter of LLC;
- receipt of payment of state duty;
- documents confirming the existence of a legal address;
- notification of the chosen concrete tax system.
Officially – 3 days. If the company registration is successful, you will receive:
- sheet of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities in form No. P50007;
- certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- the charter with the mark of the registering authority.
Working with us, you can get additional services:
- Comprehensive consultations
- Selection, development of the charter
- Execution of applications, decisions, orders
- Selection of OKVED
- Consultations on the choice of taxation
- Selection of a legal address
- Services of an interim manager and a management company
- Registration of High-Quality Specialist (HQS) status and work permits
- Accounting of LLC
- CEO change service and other corporate issues
Our clients and partners
Jura-Abschluss in der Russischen Föderation.
Studium an der Universität Passau, Deutschland.
Fremdsprachen: Englisch, Deutsch.
Seit 2007 Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Beiten Burkhardt.
Seit 2012 Gründerin und geschäftsführende Partnerin von VALEN.
Im Mai 2019 wurde Valentina in die Liste der besten Anwälte aufgenommen.Unsere Spezialisten
Absolvent der Moskauer Staatlichen Rechtsakademie. O.E. Kutafina (Staatliche Rechtsakademie Moskau) im Jahr 2012
Fremdsprachen: Englisch, Lettisch
Erfahrung seit 2012 – in der Rechtsberatung, Bankenbranche, Private Equity und Sportrecht.
Seit 2021 – Head of Legal bei VALEN
Seit 2022 – Partner/Head of Legal bei VALENUnsere Spezialisten
Zertifizierter Rechtsanwalt in der Russischen Föderation
Erfahrung seit 2003 – in russischen und ausländischen Anwaltskanzleien
Seit 2021 – Partner bei VALENUnsere Spezialisten
Benötigen Sie eine Beratung?
Füllen Sie bitte das Formular aus und unsere Spezialisten beantworten alle Ihre Fragen