Would it be possible to register companies without office?
Russian Government plans to draft a law allowing to register companies without an office. The main condition for such registration is company’s ability to receive a correspondence. We suppose that it will be enough to have a post office box. Tax authorities refuse now in company’s registration if there is no address in registration form or there is a mass registration address. Also, registration may be denied when the company have not provided legal reasons to use an address as a business one. Experts say that it will be a big step forward for corporate legislation and for transfer of all registration system according to digital economics reality.
You may also be interested
- Contracts that can be found suspicious for tax authority
- VALEN is having seminar “FIFA 2018: new rules during the World Cup” – 15 March
- What companies should be registered with Federal Service for Financial Monitoring?
- Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities
- Employment agreement with CEO, frequent mistakes
- Government Checkups plan for 2018 has been established