What companies should be registered with Federal Service for Financial Monitoring?
Some companies are obliged to pass registration with Federal Service for Financial Monitoring. These are the following companies: Companies carrying out leasing activities;Payment operators;Intermediaries in real estate sell and purchase contracts;Companies- financial agents in factoring contracts. Moreover, in the recent time Federal Service for Financial Monitoring has issued several information letters addressed to companies which render accounting and legal services urging them to sing up at official Service`s website. According to the letters these companies also are subjects to anti-money laundering legislation and signing up will give an access to Service’s lists of companies.
You may also be interested
- Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities
- Employment agreement with CEO, frequent mistakes
- Government Checkups plan for 2018 has been established
- Overview on residence and work permit – is it the same status?
- For bad faith negotiations company may be sued
- Latest tendency of court decisions related to simplified tax system