Special evaluation of labor conditions
Jan, 24 2019
Since 2014 Russia has enacted a law which obliges employers to carry out special evaluation of labor conditions. In 2019 companies that failed to conduct such assessment could be fined between 60 000 and 80 000 Rubles.
The law provides following modalities for special evaluation of labor conditions:
1. General Director by his order creates a special commission, establishes a list of workplaces to be evaluated and approves timetable for conducting assessment;
2. Company enters into a contract with specialized organization on conducting the assessment;
3. Experts of specialized organization carry out an examination of the workplace of every employee;
4. Experts make evaluation report, which is to be approved by the commission;
5. Within 30 days after approval of the report, the company shall submit declaration on compliance with work safety requirements to competent state authorities;
6. The results of special evaluation are published on the official website of the company.
For getting more details about special evaluation of labor conditions, please contact VALEN, we will be glad to help you.