REMOTE MEETING OF PARTICIPANTS
Amendments to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation
came into force starting from July 1, 2021, allowing participants of legal
entities to hold meetings remotely.
According to the amendments, members of civil law communities (JSC, LLC, commercial partnerships, boards of directors and others) can participate in the meeting remotely using electronic or other technical means, provided that methods are used to accurately identify the person who:
– participates in such a meeting;
– participates in the discussion of items on the agenda;
– votes on each item on the agenda.
You may also be interested
- Major companies are interested in moving to Russian offshore
- Ask a lawyer
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs proposes to introduce 3 new legal regimes of foreign citizens’ stay in the Russian Federation
- Examination of the work contract
- Protection of the rights of entrepreneurs by the court of general jurisdiction
- Tax expertise of contracts