Attention! New migration rules during FIFA 2018
From May 25, 2018 till July 25, 2018 migration rules will be changed because of FIFA World cup 2018. For the period from May 25 to July 25, 2018.1 day will be the deadline for obligatory migration registration. New rules are applicable for ALL foreign citizens, including highly-qualified specialists as well as Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan citizens. Сities in which FIFA 2018 matches take place: MoscowVolgogradKazanNizhny NovgorodSamaraSochiSaint PetersburgEkaterinburgKaliningradRostov-on-DonSaranskIviting party should prepare the documents migration registration documents beforehand.The documents shall be applied to Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs migration subdivisions. Filing documents via post or multifunctional center is not applicable. As per preliminary information migration authorities will work weekends throughout the FIFA.
You may also be interested
- New online services at the Federal Tax Service’s website
- Would it be possible to register companies without office?
- Contracts that can be found suspicious for tax authority
- VALEN is having seminar “FIFA 2018: new rules during the World Cup” – 15 March
- What companies should be registered with Federal Service for Financial Monitoring?
- Mandatory removal from unified state register of legal entities